SuperVive does not mean…”Live with limited means or in adverse conditions.”
SuperVive means living with an abundance of means and favorable conditions!
Welcome to Rosa es Rojo, where latino women learn from adversity!
We are a not-for-profit (501c3) organization based in Texas that has as its mission the education and training of latino women in good health, prevention and wellness. We help SuperVivors women to improve their lifestyle with respect to nutrition, physical activity, emotional health and positive thinking. At the moment, we are focused on two major groups: latino women who have immigrated to the US and latino women facing difficult health conditions with special emphasis on breast cancer.
Who is a Supervivor? A woman who…
- Decides to take advantage of obstacles and changes
- Lives life to the full in the present moment
- Recognizes himself/herself as the best resource and agent to begin positive changes
- Makes decisions that lead to a healthy and balanced lifestyle through nutrition, physical activity, emotional health and positive thinking
How do we help Supervivors?
- Education, content and knowledge sharing by way of digital platforms, conferences, workshops, webinars and Supervivor Guides
- Walking Together: 1 on 1 life coaching services
What can you expect to achieve by being a Supervivor?
- Being healthier and pursuing wellness makes you more productive
- Reconcile and gracefully combine conventional treatment methods with integrative health treatment methods
- Fulfill your wildest dreams. Much is possible when you are healthy and have the rest of your life in front of you!
What makes us different at Rosa es Rojo?
- Clarity and simplicity. We bring information together that is most often times disperse and spread everywhere – we share it in a clear and simple way.
- Positive psychology. Our focus is on communication of positive messages
- Solutions and control. We zero in on possible solutions and we emphasize those things that we can do or control.
- Scientific and academic evidence combined with solid real life testimonials.
This Nonprofit was born motivated by the diagnosis of Aideé Granados, its founder, with breast cancer in 2013. Thankfully she made a healthy recovery and is now in remission. She learned many things along the way and decided to share this wealth of knowledge and experience professionally. Founding this organization became a passion for her. Aideé is a certified health and wellness coach and brings more than 20 years of experience in the management and operations of projects within the sectors of hospitality services, education and social not-for-profit organizations. Aideé has a graduate degree in Education and Communication and has decided to put her knowledge and experience at the service of the Rosa es Rojo followers.